About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First of all , i wanna say , selamat hari raya aidil adha :) tak sabar nak tengok lembu kena sembelih esok wahhaha x)


Tadi ada lil birthday party fr kaksyera dkt rumah myra . Ada fatin zulaikha , fatini , shazree and nazrul . It was fun , though .I bersyukur sbb kitorg ber3 dah okay balik . Fatin , you sabar je kayy . Hmm kak syera punya birthday present , i gave her an owl necklace . Hee :)


Oh and tadi wali sent me a message on facebook . Wali is emm my daddy , i dont know how to describe him . Hes only 16 years old but seriously , hes like my real daddy . Lols thats funny . Hmm wali i miss you . Be safe at australia kay . Thanks fr the wish . Love you too


Apa lagi eh yg jadi hari ni ? hmm tu je la , so far so good :]





Thats all fr today <3




XOXO,

Kiena Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment