About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

.

*Girls want nothing more than to feel loved, attention, caring, appreciate*
yes that is right (!) ,


there is one week , when im totally down, had a fever and bad headache, got hurt , cant walk, .
my heart is totally broken that time . and i wanna say thankyou to my evrything, kak shamyra and to zafri because they had been a great help. they help me to move on. eventhough i still really cant.
my life is so miserable. problems keep coming without a break. sometimes, i just cant stand it . feeling the pain alone ,trying to hide it and pretend that im happy . its torturing me . but now, it doesnt seem like as hard as before, i've move on. trying to be a better girl i guess. im happy with my life now though i didnt get what i want. what that i really want. its okayy i think . i hve to accept the fate.
thanks again to kak myra and zafri, you guys are the best !

hmm , im sleepy . gtg ,byee

No comments:

Post a Comment