About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

kursus pengakap

tadi ada kursus pengakap, best lah jgaakk <3
i've learned lots of things todayy
and banyak bnda kelakar jadi tadi
goshh, mr annoying , i didnt mean to laugh at you, but serves you right.
sape suruh annoying sgt -.-''
mase balik kursus, naik scooter 3 org dgn nazrul and hir -.- tapi kejap gila kot
nazrul penakutttttt! haha :b
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys, betul ke i've changed? i think that this is the real me
you hve to accept it
takkan lah i je yg kene menerima att org lain
habes, what about me?
pleasee pleasee pleasee, kalau nak mengumpat pun
jgn mengumpat blkg2, ckp je kat dpn2 ape yg takpuas hati sangat
for your information, im not perfect like you.
you're the angel, perfect kan,takbuat slah lansung.
and my friends, i think tht you guys are avoiding me
idk why :(
i hate this stupidd feeling.
you guys are too important to me
so just,please.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and now, its about love.
guys, im not in a relationship with anyone. -.-
im totally single. im not gonna promote myself or what.
its just that im afraid that there'll be some ppl who misunderstood
and i dont care about what that you think of me.
i am me.
i never change
this is me
and peeps, i've fallen in love.
but, now im afraid to fall in love ,again
my heart had broken into pieces
and i dont wanna repeat that again
please, gimme some time.
to recover.
.................................................................................................................................................................

thats all,
xoxo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment