About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

i know i've done a lot of things that are wrong . yes i know and im not perfect . what do you get from spreading all the bad news and bad things about me? you know that im so frustated now , right ? can you just apologise, and i can forget evrything . i know lots of people who doesnt really like me . and for all my haters, im sorry . if i have the strength , i will transfer to another school, but give me time . but for now, hmm . idk . dulu , i love to go to sch, i mean im happy at sch rather at my home. but now , sch is a total nightmare . i hate to go there, i hate to see people sick glances to me. im a normal girl - i have feelings too. dont you even care? i know who are my haters . yeah if you can see , im a happy girl . but inside , im dying and no one knows how it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment