About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

life

my life is getting miserable . cant i just enjoy my life ? to all my loves , thanks for standing right behind me no matter in any situation . thanks kak myra , you're the sweetest sis i've ever know. i love you . zafri , thanks sbb dah banyak mendengar luahan jiwa dan raga aku -.-'' eventhough sometimes it sounds silly . haha. err iela ! thanks too, you make me feel loved <3 also kaksyera ,jieja , nazrul , adib ,nadzim , ely , alia . you guys are the greatest <3 i'll never forget it .
especially to kakmyra and zafri , you guys know how was my condition when i loose myself in the past . now , i have to keep living on . eventhough my problems can never let me take a break . i always think that , if i didnt exist in this world, will everything will be better. hmphh thats all . i wont let you know all of my pain haha

No comments:

Post a Comment