About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

heyy yaaa :) <3


i just got back from hospital . yeah GREAT , i have to eat A LOT of medicine . urghh :/ doctor said that im migrain and stress . and when she asked me why , im speechless. my mum is beside me . gila apa. haha , i wanna deny it but some signs show that im stress and migrain. so i dont have to lie I GUESS. i just have to sit down and quiet . i know that the doctor will say that im stress . so , i dont have to be shock or whatever . i just put on some innocent little girl's face to my mom . nahhh SUCCEED :)


Urm , i dont know what am i gonna share to you this time . sooo thats all i guesss . I miss my school friends . ii had been 3 weeks since the last time i saw them :'( nvm nvm , thats aalll . toodles ~


with love , xoxoxx

Kiena Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment