About Me

My photo
Im kiena , this is the place where i share all my stories :)

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

malam ni nak balik kampung ^^ serious tk sabar , dapat jumpaa hantu(hantu tu nama burung hantu i haha) and dpat jumpe cousinss .hmm :) nanty insyaAllah i bawak laptop and broadband balik kampung , no worries . :p oh and suddenly , i feel like i've been missing someone in my life . and org tu ade;ah zafrriii . my doraemon ong ong . haha , zaaaff mcm mane aku nak cerita kat kau ni haaa? ish . true love is hard to find , aite? kalau jumpa pun , mesti je ada benda or halangan. im not trying to find someone whos perfect . im finding someone who can accept me , understand me , make me happy , loyal and etc . and the word perfect doesnt exist in my life . oh two days ago, i cried non- stop . wanna know why? its a secret haha . one day , you'll know it . i guess . thats all for now , gonna start packing my thingss . bubye and love ya readers :)

xoxo



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





jieja, kak myra , kak syera , iela , najat , fareesya , zafri , el , nazrul , nazem , razin , wani , hir , acap , fared , syafiq , dania , alia , alyssa , nabeela, yasmin and others , just wanna wish selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin . if i've done things that had made you felt angry , im sorry . i didnt mean to . and thanks for making my life happy . im nothing without you *ececehh haha

No comments:

Post a Comment